There was a woman
There was a woman, hair as black as darkest night
Once you see her, all you will feel is her powerful bite.
There was a woman, skin as pale as white There was a woman, as beautiful as the sky
Once you see her,all you see is death in her black eyes.
Once you see her, you most certainly will die.
Early 15th Century
Esposito, Archbishop of the Catholic Church, prepares to close up for the night. As he
walks away, three soft knocks are heard. He slowly walks back to the grand doors and
opens them. Standing in doorway was a strangely beautiful woman in a tattered black
dress and black choker. She was deathly pale with long black hair, motionless with her
head hanging down. Esposito took a cautious step toward her and asked,
* “Signora, ti sei perso?”
The woman lifted her head, opened her eyes, and smiled. Esposito gasped and quickly
backed away from her. The entirety of her eyes were a solid inky black, filled to the brim
with certain death and ill will. Her mouth was full of razor sharp teeth, jagged scars
surrounding her mouth. The woman let a dark chuckle and said,
* “ Alla ricerca, per una pasto gustoso. Farete bene~”
Esposito shut the doors and ran down towards the altar. He quickly grabbed his holy
water and his bible, starting to recite a prayer for help. In the background, the woman
silently walked to Esposito, her face twisted in a harsh scowl.
* “Ascoltami, Signore, e rispondimi, perché io sono impotente e debole. Salvami dalla
morte, perché io sono fedele a–”
* “Non c’è Dio.~”
Esposito was swiftly kicked in the face and thrown across the altar, his nose busted and
gushing blood. The woman appeared when he started to recite his prayer, her face
contorted in a vicious sneer. She began to walk to Esposito in a sensual way, her hair
swishing behind her as the doors of the church open and cold wind surrounded them.
* “Patetico. Per vivere la vita, a seguito di un essere inesistente.”
* “Mi chiedo, il tuo Dio ti salverà ora?”
The woman kneeled down to his cowering position, raising her hand ever so slowly. Her
fingers forming into long sharp claws, dark as the night sky. She traced her claws along
Esposito’s cheek, nearly caressing him. Suddenly the woman sunk her claws into his
cheek, slashing through skin meat and bone. Esposito screamed and cursed in
excruciating pain, unshed tears and blood streaming down his now deformed face.
* “Mostro! Mostro empia!”
* “ Oh, sono un mostro~? Non ho bruciato 100 donne innocenti sul rogo. Non ho fatto
in modo che le loro famiglie li vedessero bruciare!”
The woman opened her mouth wide and chomp down on Esposito’s neck, feeling his
delicious blood on her tongue. Esposito let out a weak yelp, feeling his life slipping by
the second. He look into the woman’s black eyes and asked right before he died,
*“Che cosa siete?”
The woman answered,
“Io sono Baphomet.”
* Signora, ti sei perso? – Madam, are you lost?
* Alla ricerca, per una pasto gustoso. Farete bene~ – Looking for a tasty meal, You
will do well~
* Ascoltami, Signore, e rispondimi, perché io sono impotente e debole. Salvami dalla
morte, perché io sono fedele a– – Listen to me, Lord, and answer me, because I am
helpless and weak. Save me from death, because I am loyal to
* Non c’è Dio.~ There is no God
* Patetico. Per vivere la vita, a seguito di un essere inesistente.- Pathetic. To live life,
following a non-existent being.
* Mi chiedo, il tuo Dio ti salverà ora? – I wonder, will your God save you now?
* Mostro! Mostro empia! – Monster! Unholy monster!
* Oh, sono un mostro~? Non ho bruciato 100 donne innocenti sul rogo. Non ho fatto
in modo che le loro famiglie li vedessero bruciare!- Oh, I’m a monster ~? I did not
burn 100 innocent women at the stake. I did not let their families see them burn!
* Che cosa siete?- What are you?
* Io sono Baphomet- I am Baphomet.
The Woman (Baphomet):